produces seamless stell tubes used in construction of boiler, pipe lines, pressure vessels, equipment for high temperature and pressure, equipment for heat-exchanger and condenser.
SEAMLESS TUBES FOR BOILER & HIGH TEMPERATURE
- DIN 17175
- EN 10216-2
- ASTM A 106
- ASTM A 179
- NF A 49-211
- ASTM A 210
- ASTM A213
- ASTM A335
||Construction for: boiler, pipe lines, pressure vessels, equipment for high temperature and pressure, equipment for heat-exchanger and condenser.
Hot finished – ASSEL mill acc. to Table 3
Hot finished – CPE mill acc. to Table 1 and Table 2
Cold rolled - Table 4
- Random lengths - please see tables 1,2,3,4
- Fixed lengths within the random lengths range
- External varnished with black or clear lacquer
- If required, the tubes can be delivered with plastic caps at both ends
|| According to standard or per customer request
Bundles up to:
- 2000 kg (4400 lbs) - cold drawn tubes
- 4000 kg (8800 lbs) - hot rolled tubes
|Mill test report
||Mill test reports are issued to customer requirements. Usually they comply with DIN 50049, EN 10204.
||LR, TUV, PED, GL, MLPTL.